Casa Noosa is unique in many ways, starting with the open air design that allows the multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, to flow into one another. The word Noosa means "shadows", which is showcased in the bright white walls throughout the home, and the villas decor pulls blue tones from the ocean, creating a perfect contrast. The villa features 2 pools, one that is larger and faces the ocean, and another smaller reflecting pool, that allows for a little more privacy.
The property has 6 bedrooms, each with an en-suite and a private outdoor shower. This is truly is a dream home for anyone who wants to maximize their time in the sun, and the amenities are endless, including an outdoor fire pit, boogie boards, snorkeling gear and a plenty of games to keep your group entertained, including a ping pong table, pool table, corn hole and even bikes to explore the picturesque Punta Mita gated community.
Located right next to the Bahia surf break, this home is especially perfect for those that want to ride a wave - the villa includes surf boards for guest use!
- 6 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms
- 2 swimming pools (one oversized and one reflecting pool)
- Fire pit
- 6 passenger golf cart
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor shower
- Premier Golf Membership - Access to Punta Mita Beach Clubs, 2 Jack Nicklaus Golf Courses, Tennis & Fitness facilities (subject to additional cost and availability)
- Boogie boards, snorkel gear, surfboards and bicycles
- Outward facing security camera
- Media room
- Game room with ping pong table and pool table
- Corn hole
- Sonos sound system
- Wine fridge
- Apple TV
- Washer / Dryer
- 24/7 Gated Community Security
- Chef service for 3 meals a day (cost of groceries not included)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Concierge Service
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone indoor rain shower, outdoor shower, outdoor bathtub and Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, A/C, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Safe, Desk, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with indoor rain shower and outdoor shower, TV, A/C, Terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with indoor rain shower and outdoor shower, Bathtub and Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, TV, A/C, Ceiling fan, Direct access to the garden
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with indoor rain shower and outdoor shower, A/C, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to the garden
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with indoor rain shower and outdoor shower, A/C, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to the garden
- Bedroom 6: 2 King size beds and Twin bed, En-suite bathroom with indoor rain shower and outdoor shower, Dual Vanity, A/C, Ceiling fan, Direct access to the garden
Easter / Thanksgiving
Christmas / New Years
- Rates do not include 10% Gratuity
- Rates do not include Refundable Security Deposit equivalent to one night stay
- Rates are quoted per night and in USD
- Rates do not include the cost of Food and Beverage
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Low season is May 1 to October 31
- Shoulder season is November 1 to 20 / November 28 to 30
- High season is January 3 to April 16 / April 24 to 30 / December 1 to 19
- Maximum occupancy is 14 guests
- Oceanfront (beach in front not swimmable)
- Walking access to Bahia surf break
- Construction Notice: There is construction next door to the villa. They are permitted to work from 8am to 7pm, Monday through Friday. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for more information.
La Punta Estates
Punta Mita, Nayarit, Mexico
What the guests are saying
This experience for my 50th birthday celebration could not have been handled any better. TOP NOTCH customer service and hospitality!! I will definitely use Agave Villas for all my adventures to Mexico! Thank you especially to Larissa and Carla! You both are amazing!
Amazing villa that exceeded expectations in every way, and the only thing that was even better was the team and services provided. The villa is one of a kind and we hated to leave it. Diandra and the team lead by Carlos were there for anything needed. From first class transfers to having the chef cooking our fish caught to the nicest sweetest lady that takes care of the home and the maid duties…..it was all unbelievable. Thank you Agave Villas
Both Diana and Carla were very responsive and attentive to all our inquiries. Carla helped several members of our group with pre-arranged plans that helped our trip be absolutely perfect!